Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
NOni

Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date Empty Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date

Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:10 pm
I would like to suggest adding the option to have a sleeping note wake on a certain date, then when closed, not go to the trash, but keep waking again on an interval, for example every hour, for as many days until cancelled.  This function used to be in the old Win 10 Task Scheduler, and it was handy to remind me for example, when to pay the bills or when someone's birthday was coming up, because it allowed me, if I was busy at that moment, to be able to close the note and let it remind me again every hour until I disable or reschedule it for the following month or whenever.  If this function is already there, could you please let me know?  Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date Empty Re: Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date

Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:41 pm
The way I'd do this is to have the note wake, and if I'm not ready to deal with it yet, either send it back to sleep until I know I will be, or alternatively keep pressing control-g each day.  That sends it away until tomorrow, which means I keep getting reminded about it on a daily basis, and have to choose whether to put it off again, or finally get to sorting it out!

Tom

NOni likes this post

NOni

Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date Empty Re: Alarm repeating on an interval after a certain date

Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:15 pm
Thank you, Tom!  I didn't know I could do that without having to reset the alarm.  That's very helpful!  (I'm going to put a small note at the bottom of each message til I get it my memory)  Very Happy  btw, I really enjoy being able design the messages to be bold, colorful and bright, and love the way they animate when they pop up!  Great app!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum