Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Serenity

Icon hardly able to see in darkmode Empty Icon hardly able to see in darkmode

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:28 am
Hi,

version 1.95 is the first version I'm using.
I am in darkmode and can hardly see the icon in the systray. Is this normal? I expected it to be white or at least brighter. Smile

Picture-> https: // ibb.co / zmLXs8z

Yes, the icon is really there Wink

Using Win10 Pro, Version 1909, Build 18363.1316
Daniel

Icon hardly able to see in darkmode Empty Re: Icon hardly able to see in darkmode

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:11 am
I use 1.95 (64-bit) since a few days and on my machine (Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Build 19042.746) it changes its icon as well as the color scheme of the context menu according the Windows theme settings.
Daniel

Icon hardly able to see in darkmode Empty Re: Icon hardly able to see in darkmode

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:14 am
Here are two screenshots

Icon hardly able to see in darkmode WFCmnOAI0z5EwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
light theme shows the black icon and context menu black text on white background.

Icon hardly able to see in darkmode OZWVM3gOVBAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
dark theme changes the icon's and the context menu's color instantaneously.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 10:52 am
Icon hardly able to see in darkmode 75410

If i use these settings i get a dark icon with a dark window mode , so i guess playing around with these settings will get you the white icon . Choosing " dark " instead of " custom " solvedĀ  it on my system ( Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.746 and version 1.90 caffeine).
Serenity

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:05 pm
Ah yes!! just going back and forth between custom to dark fixed it. Thanks Smile
omomo

Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:57 pm
Still dark for me, server 2019 OS
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum