Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
CVDS

Stickies won't show after restarting computer Empty Stickies won't show after restarting computer

Fri May 01, 2020 8:34 am
My computer had a hardware issue and couldn't turn on for several months. They just moved the hard drive into a different laptop and updated everything that needed updating. Now it is exactly as it was in the old "shell". Except, I can't see my sticky notes. The Stickies icon is in the task bar but no matter what I do, I can't see the sticky notes. I can still "manage" the list by right-clicking on the icon, but I can not make them display on the desktop. Please help!

Stickies won't show after restarting computer Empty Re: Stickies won't show after restarting computer

Fri May 01, 2020 9:24 am
Maybe they are offscreen if your new labtop has a different screen resolution , you could use the option " Rescue Offscreen " you find it in the traymenu .

Btw if you make a new note do you see it ? 

Best regards,
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Stickies won't show after restarting computer Empty Re: Stickies won't show after restarting computer

Fri May 01, 2020 8:58 pm
Look at the Properties of those Desktop notes - are they transparent, or do they have zero height or width?  The data should be just as it was, but perhaps something has become screwed up?

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum