Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
AliceCuriouse
AliceCuriouse

Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically? Empty Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:15 pm
I keep trying to drag my stickies to resize like a normal Windows window - i.e., pull out from the bottom left corner to resize horizontally and vertically at the same time (not just resize vertically to fit contents when sizes horizontally).

At least, on Windows 7 (for me) no matter what type of skin I apply, the "resize double-sided arrow" only appears when I hover over the left or right borders on the sticky, and returns to a normal "diagonal click arrow" when I hover over the top and bottom borders -- and there is not diagonal resize arrow that appears when I hover over any of the corners of a sticky.

I've downloaded the Stickies skinner to try to achieve this -- but I can't figure out how to make this possible.

IS IT possible?! I sincerely hope so!!

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically? Empty Re: Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:01 pm
If you right-click a note title bar, and check "Scrollbars", then does that turn on what you're looking for?

Tom
recursion

Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically? Empty Re: Can stickies resize by dragging horizonally AND vertically?

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:28 pm
If the scrollbar is not enabled for a sticky, then you will be restricted to the horizontal double arrow which gives only the ability to resize horizontally.

After enabling the scrollbar for a single note by doing as Tom suggested, you should be able to resize in the other two ways -- vertically and diagonally.

It's also possible to enable the scrollbar globally for all new stickies in the General tab of Options.
AliceCuriouse
AliceCuriouse

Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:37 pm
Oh my gosh, thank you!!! I was certain this functionality must be available somehow. It's so brain-strangling to not have it if you're a "visually finicky" person like myself.

Thank you!!!

Razz Razz Razz
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum