Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Chang'r

Support of ClearType on Windows 10? Empty Support of ClearType on Windows 10?

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:58 pm
Hi,

Been using the software for three years and got applauded for its use by my boss ;-)

Anyway I have a small question: does Stickies support WPF framework's ClearType to display the fonts normally? I'm using v9.0e version. A workaround is to change the font style.

Regards.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Support of ClearType on Windows 10? Empty Re: Support of ClearType on Windows 10?

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:35 pm
Probably not - the app is limited to what the MS Rich Edit control supports, although I'm not sure what you mean by ClearType (in relation to a win32 app anyway)?

I guess I've left the text rendering to default for ages now - although once you're using a 4K screen, text looks soooo lovely you don't ever want to go back.

What are you not seeing - perhaps I can confirm that there's nothing you can change?  Very Happy

Tom
Chang'r

Support of ClearType on Windows 10? Empty Re: Support of ClearType on Windows 10?

Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:42 pm
Yeah, something is irreversible. The regular Win32 font display for IME and other aspects with Chinese Traditional sucks now.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum