Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
soul25

Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window Empty Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window

Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:12 am
Can you please add an option to move a sticky to a specific stack from the "Manage Stickies" window ?

Thanks in advance.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window Empty Re: Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window

Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:00 pm
You can do this already - drag the note over the Stack icon on the left bar, then when the list of stacks appears you can continue dragging into your target stack.

Tom
soul25

Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window Empty Re: Add an option to move a sticky to a stack from the "Manage Stickies" window

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:43 am
Thank you Tom. I needed to move some stickies I got by launching the SEARCH function. The vertical stacks list sidebar doesn't appear when using the SEARCH.
That's why I forgot to try to drag,
I forgot I had the option to drag a sticky to the Stacks icon. By doing that the vertical stacks sidebar pops out.

BTW - can you add an option to cancel the dragging by using the ESC key if it hasn't finished yet ?
I know I can drag one a sticky "back" to its stack in order to cancel the operation but I can't use this method when I drag multiple stickies from the SEARCH results window when they are from different stacks.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum