Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
soul25

Option to stop "unhiding" all Desktop stickies when a sticky wakes up from sleep Empty Option to stop "unhiding" all Desktop stickies when a sticky wakes up from sleep

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:22 pm
Many times I need my "full" screen so I hide all my Desktop stickies (by using the Hide All command) and when I finish i use the Show All command to unhide all my Desktop stickies.
But sometimes during my "fullscreen" mode a sticky which was put to sleep earlier (for example a week ago) wakes up.
My problem is that when it wakes up the program immediately unhides all my Desktop stickies ( Mad ) so I need to use the "Solo" command or "Hide All" to "re-clean" my screen so I can return to my "fullscreen" mode.

Is that behavior intended (and not a bug) ? If so then my request is very simple - Can you please add an option to stop this behavior (meaning when a sticky wakes up it wakes up and NOTHING MORE). Idea 

Thanks in advance.
Stickies V9.0e
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Option to stop "unhiding" all Desktop stickies when a sticky wakes up from sleep Empty Re: Option to stop "unhiding" all Desktop stickies when a sticky wakes up from sleep

Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:55 pm
It is intended behaviour, yes.  I try to keep Stickies simple to use, as not everyone who runs the app is a computer expert.  That's why I wanted to avoid people having "lost" information when a note is hidden.

Have you considered either using Stacks to tuck information away?  That might help out?

Tom
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum