Go down
View user profile

STACKS SPECIFIC COLOR PALLET

on Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:29 pm
Seems the STACKS are utilizing the STICKIE COLOR PALLET. A COLOR PALLET specific to STACKS is needed. I have only made a cursory examination but it looks like you can not preset a Color. I mean when selecting Set color (colour) there seems to be no way to define 'Style Colors:'  (colours:).  Selecting 'Default' sets the STACK color to the STICKIE background Default color.

I think the preferred approach would be to utilize something similar to the MS Paint Pallet v6. This would provide 16 possible preset 'Style Colors', I am of course a little bias as I utilize the Form, Fit & Function Suites that have 16 Colored Skins and I match the Stack color to the particular Skin color. When some are just on the Desktop and not in a STACK it does not matter, the STICKIE COLOR PALLET works fine, except, that it also needs 16 possible preset 'Style Colors' so i can set the STICKIE background to a very light shade of the particular STICKIE color.

Admin
View user profilehttp://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Re: STACKS SPECIFIC COLOR PALLET

on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:49 pm
You'll have noticed the "Style colours" in the Stickies custom colour selection dialog - below the Basic colours list.

Those are taken from the "Sticky colour" values on the Appearance tab in Options.  Are you not able to set those as your chosen ten custom colours, or do you use those style colours for something else already (probably for setting styles)?

Tom
View user profile

on Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:47 am
Worked like a champ. I never used styles before.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum