Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
OldGrantonian

Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies Empty Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies

Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:40 am
For new stickies, I suggest that the user should have the option to decide whether the title or the text should have the focus.

I've mentioned elsewhere that the vast majority of my stickies are simple reminders - rolled up with no text. So, it would be nice to have a user-configurable option to launch new stickies with the title having the focus.

It seems to me that normal users who have both a title and text might not care which field has the focus at creation.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies Empty Re: Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies

Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:30 pm
What you describe sounds quite a lot like the option "Titles are: set when created" on the first page of options?

Tom
OldGrantonian

Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies Empty Re: Option for the title to have the focus in new stickies

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:34 am
That matches my requirements. 

Thanks
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum