Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shivydbonbon

After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll... Empty After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll...

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:47 am
Was on Win 7 for ever and just made the jump to 10.  stickies 4.5 made the move over, and now the stickies are permanently open and won't roll or unroll.  I downloaded 9.5 but can't seem to make that one open!  4.5 is still in the system tray and 9.5 is pinned to the taskbar.  Do I need to uninstall 4.5?

After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll... Empty Re: After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll...

Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:19 am
Do you mean double clicking a sticky in 4.5 rolls it up ?  This is an option you have to enable in " Options ".

Is there 9.5 version of stickies ? The download page gives 9.0e ...........
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll... Empty Re: After going to Win 10, stickies 4.5 won't roll or unroll...

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:01 pm
v4.5 huh?  That's really very old indeed now... take care in running two instances of the app at once - they might get in the way of each other.

I don't recall exactly what changed 16 years ago, but you do need to set the option for what happens when you double-click the title bar these days.

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum