Go down
buttonpushertv

No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something? Empty No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something?

on Tue May 07, 2019 3:21 pm
Maybe this is a Feature Request...but I find it exceedingly frustrating that I cannot use alt-tab to get to the Stickies App or VNC Helper.

With either app, I can run them and interact with them just fine (And they are truly helpful apps!). If I switch focus to another app, however, the only way I can get back to Stickies/VNCHelper is to click on their windows (or Taskbar Icon). None of their windows appear in the Alt-Tab (or Windows-Tab) application switcher/chooser.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a setting or some Registry magic that I can use to make that work?

Thanks.
buttonpushertv

No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something? Empty Re: No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something?

on Tue May 07, 2019 3:30 pm
Forgot to mention: running on Windows 10 (1809)
Admin
Admin
View user profilehttp://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something? Empty Re: No Alt-Tab to Stickies (or VNCHelper)? Am I missing something?

on Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:41 pm
If you turn on the task bar button in Stickies options, you should then be able to tab to it OK?

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum