Zhorn Software
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gnube

would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder Empty would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder

Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:02 pm
I have tried this, but could not get a full list (approximately 80 names), just a monthly calendar for all 12 months.
It would be nice to have the ability to print a list similar to what is displayed in the window, or at least to be able to resize the window so I can print the full list.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder Empty Re: would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder

Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:13 pm
Heh, I can't remember what I've released - does the code you have there include the "Export" button, which would let you get the data into Excel or similar, from which you could format and print much more easily?

Tom
gnube

would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder Empty Re: would like to print list from Zhorn Birthday Reminder

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:52 pm
Yes, the version I have does have the “Export” button, but....
I found your program and installed it for one of my customers, but he is not very sophisticated when it comes to computers, and would like to simply print the list. I do all my support for him by Remote, and he is not able to grasp manipulating Excel spreadsheets and does not want to incur my expense each time he wants to print out the list. If not practical from your end, I don’t fault you, and will just have to hunt for another program to take care of it. Thanks for looking at the request.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk

Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:47 pm
You could also directly print the data file, but that's not very readable, so yes, maybe something else might have to be the answer.

Tom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum